This year’s Frostival will feature a special mayhem as well as seasonal shop offers.
It’s been a great year with tons of new players joining us, and we’re even more excited about the future of Minion Masters in the coming years!
And don’t forget to claim your calendar gifts from the shop :)
- The arenas have been decorated as everyone is getting into the holiday spirit!
- A special Skin and Emote will appear in the shop during the event!
- New Mayhem: Giftpocalypse - Gifts appear randomly in the Arena every 15 seconds. Better open it before your opponent does!
- Mordar’s Tombstone now has a placement aura.
- Apep’s Totem now has a placement aura.
- No longer has a limited duration.
- Attack speed increased from 2 to 1.8.
- Attack speed increased from 2 to 1.7.
- Cost increased from 2 to 3 mana, unit count increased from 2 to 4.
- Trigger requirement changed from a 5 mana spell to a 5 or greater mana spell.
Spawn of Fury
- Now reduces the health and damage of both copies by 25% instead of only health by 50%.
- Damage reduced from 45 to 40.
- This affects all sources of werewolves, including Once Bitten, Lone Wolf, Wolf Among Sheep and Howling Moon.
- Now gains Rage instead of Haste. (still applies Slow to enemy minions)
Zeppelin Bomber - Rework
- Speed reduced from 7 to 5.
- Damage reduced from 250 to 100.
- Now drops a bomb every 3 seconds damaging all ground units and buildings in the affected area.
- No longer has a basic attack but still flies towards buildings.
- Stunning a Guardian under the effect of Glenn's Brew no longer makes its shield permanent.
- Prowler will no longer jump at an Assasin spawned inside its range.
- Gor'rakk's Sacrifice works again. Thanks Excaliber80!
- Conquest contribution now gets counted in total contribution even if you don’t place in the top 15 in your guild for a cycle.
- Scott and the Troubadour now don highlander appropriate attire.
Happy Frostival from BetaDwarf!