We're here today to bring you another Community art-based contest! This time, it's emotes, with a special prize of having your works immortalized on the Minion Masters Discord Server! Here's how you can enter:
- Make a cool Minion Masters emote! They don't have to be just puffs, but the general guideline for an emote is a 1:1 ratio emoticon, like the ones you'd see in-game. Make sure that it looks nice as a downscaled emote, too, as that may affect your chances.
- Head over to the official Minion Masters discord at http://discord.gg/minionmasters and post your entry in the #emote-contest channel.
- Once the Contest ends on the 3rd of April, three winners will be chosen by us. The winners will have their emotes added to the Minion Masters Discord for everyone to use, as well as a special credit in the FAQ!
- Emotes must be Minion Masters related and not use copyrighted material that isn't from BetaDwarf.
- Entries must be your own original works. Any medium can be used to create them.
- Entries must be Safe For Work.
Cheers from BetaDwarf!