Our recent updates were big ones with long patch notes explaining new features, changes, and so on. Today, only one week after we released Battle Pass Season 3 - Guardians of the Crystal Spire, the patch notes won’t be that long, as Update 79 right here is a rather small update. But even the small things can have a huge impact ;)
On a sidenote: we are aware of various discussions regarding balance after Update 78. We have various cards on the radar and will look into balance changes in future updates.
Friend Referral System
- A long while ago we announced it, now we’re introducing our very own Referral System with this update! You can find it on the menu by pressing the “ESC” key on your keyboard or opening your friends list and clicking ‘Recruit Friends’.
- Invite your friends to play Minion Masters and get special rewards!
- When your invited friend reaches level 10, you’ll be rewarded for your efforts.
- Recruiting one friend grants both of you the new legendary High Five Puff Emote - An emote with some special functionality in 2v2 game modes.
- With every further friend you’re recruiting, you’ll be rewarded with in-game goods.
- If you go above and beyond and recruit nine people, you’ll receive the new Colossus avatar, currently available only through the Referral System. Use it to show off how awesome you are!
- Ravenous Swarmers have been re-enabled in the random card pool.
- Fixed Illusory Cleaver’s death effect not displaying on lower graphics settings - Thanks Rabbit!
- Fixed an instance where Mordar would not stop attacking even when he wasn’t hitting anything - Thanks Khazlariko!
- Fixed an issue where two buildings could be spawned in the same place - Thanks Marmotte!
- Fixed some minor skin description errors - Thanks Crabhead!
- Fixed Lord Sentinel Thelec’s mana cost being cut off in the Collection View - Thanks Greywolf!
- Fixed Spear Throwers sometimes not having King Puff’s Rage Buff at perk 3 - Thanks Greywolf!
- Fixed an issue with the Mute List not working - Thanks HedonicBro!
- Fixed an issue where Mana Surge indicators would appear for both players in 2v2, even if one of them isn’t using the relevant cards - Thanks Omicron666!
- Fixed an issue where Motion Blur wasn’t disabled properly when watching a replay - Thanks Greywolf!
- Fixed sfx and vfx being missing from enemy cards being played - Thanks Zgriptor and Steven!
- Fixed Clear Skies increasing the intensity of the lighting every time it was played.
- Fixed an issue where Screaming Scrat’s ragdoll wouldn’t disappear.
- Fixed Crystal Arcanist’s hit effect being too large.
- Fixed Crystal King Puff’s pillow not showing up on the master tower when previewed in the Battle Pass.
- Fixed shards obtained from max glory cards staying on the master tower instead of disappearing.
Cheers from BetaDwarf