Enter The Frostival!
Wintertime means gifts for our Masters! From today onwards, you will be able to find a new gift every week until the Frostival comes to an end at January 3rd. On the picture above we have four dates, which mark the beginning of a new week. In the following, we will give you an overview of what you can expect from the Frostival and the hunt in the Expeditions!
Today, you will be able to get your hand on the Magma Cannon - a new rare building to defend yourselves against your foes and warm yourselves by its fire.
On December 8th, you will be able to hunt for a limited supreme skin for Mordar!
On December 15th, there's another curs... card for you to obtain. Supreme this time!
On December 22nd - the last extended week of the event - it's time for cards again: it's about small creatures, but don't let them fool you! Another supreme card will enter Minion Masters!
Please note that all cards are craftable as soon as their respective week ends. The skin will only be available during the event! It is possible to find the event encounters in Expeditions you have already started, but the chance is only there in unrevealed areas of the Expedition.
Content you want!
Last Friday, we started a poll with a simple question: "What content are you interested in?" You voted for 7 days and the results are as follows:
- Deck of the Week: 30 percent of you want to see that format! The Deck of the Week - a randomized deck we choose from the Top20 or your submissions - got the most votes. To clarify that again: That format includes the deck, a brief explanation of the player about the deck and its cards as well as replays or videos.
- Ask the Dwarves: A bit of a surprise for us, but only 24 percent of you want to have community questions answered by us in our Friday blog posts. In the end, the ongoing AMA got the second place in the poll.
- Interviews: Larger and more detailed interviews are something 20 percent of you want.
- Player of the Month: Who needs a short amount of fame? Player of the Month was voted by 14 percent of you.
- Twitch Clips: 12 percent of the voters says it all.
With that vote being finished and the results presented to you, we decided to implement Deck of the Week in our next Friday blog post. Therefore, we advise you to submit your deck to Erythais on Discord or via Email (email@example.com). Please note, that submissions have to include the deck list, a minimum of 3 replays against different opponents in 1vs1 Ranked and a brief explanation why you think the deck is worth the title Deck of the Week.
Depending on your engagement, we might include the second place later as well ;)
Card Design Contest
We got our finalists! After analyzing the results and the votes, we can present you the 9 most wanted cards out of 210 submissions:
- Melee: Tree of the Life, Webcaster Tarantula & Incubus
- Ranged: Ranger, Plasma Sniper/Sharpshooter & Necromancer
- Flying: Harpy, Elite Dragon, Shadow Dragon
The final voting lasts 5 days (including today) until December 5th at 10 am CET and we will present the winner together with our Wednesday patch notes! How to vote this time?
- Open the poll & the spreadsheet
- Look up your favorite card or cards
- Vote for up to 3 cards (1 per category)
- Enter your Steam ID
- Submit your votes
Please note, that only one respond per person is allowed and you cannot edit your votes after you submitted them.
One last thing: we would have had to disqualify a total of 3 cards, whereas only one of them made it to finals. Power Puff is disqualified due to vote cheating, two other cards would have been disqualified for the same reason.
Group up for the King Puff Cup
The KPC staff told us, that there's still room for more teams and that's why we want to encourage you to participate. Grab your friend, train yous skills and synergies, but don't forget to sign up!
With that being said, we want to come to an end and wish everybody a nice weekend, a nice King Puff Cup and a fantastic streaming experience on Sunday at 18:00 UTC.
Cheers from BetaDwarf