- Demon Warrior
- Dam 75 > 90
- Feng the Wanderer
- HP 325 > 350
- Skeletons summoned gains Rush
- Ghost Turret
- HP 250 > 300
- King Puff
- Trick Swap CD 35 > 30
- Magma Storm
- Count 12 > 13
- Nyrvir The Fallen
- Nyrvir Slumbers dam 80 > 100
- Attack Cooldown 2 > 1.8
- Snap Freeze
- Freeze happens instantly
- Mana cost 2 > 3
- Dev notes: Snappy!
- Rapid Response Reserves
- Alternate between opponents getting the buff
- Dev notes: not really a balance change, but we think it makes it more fun.
- Dam 180 > 200
- Master damage 180 > 100
- Dev notes: We wanted to increase its usefulness as removal slightly while reducing its ability to "fireball face" enemies to death.
- Grasping Thorns
- On death, summon a Skeleton for each enemy Minion that died in it (Max 3)
- Dam 240 > 150
- Dev notes: We wanted to add some offensive capabilities to this defensive spell. Expect similar changes to defensive-only cards in the future.
- Summons X Swarmers where minions are teleported to, where X is the amount of Voidborne cards in hand (Max 3)
- No longer Invokes
- AoE 3 > 4.5
- Dev notes: We want to add even more offensive capabilities to this underplayed card that is still in line with its design.
- Sapphire Pebble
- Mana 2 > 1
- Remove Myriad bonus
- Throws its head on play, destroy self, grows a new Pebble after 5 secs
- Damage 60 > 100
- Health 100 > 50
- Dev notes: We are not entirely happy with how Sapphire Pebble Myriad bonus works, as it both encourages you to play defensively and wait around with Sapphire Pebble in your hand. This version allows us to both retain the Myriad, reduce mana cost, add some offensive capability and try something a little different...
- A.I.M Bot
- Tech cost 30 > 35
- Battle Shi-Hou
- HP 400 > 350
- Book Cooldown 25 > 27
- Shroomama Shumi
- Shields can no longer trigger split
- Dev notes: This opens up Shumi to be more useful outside of continuously shielding them. It's possible she needs a buff with this change, but we want to be careful so that she doesn't dominate again.
- Fixed Nylora failing to auto attack in Mayhem and Adventures
- Fixed Slitheress Diona's Ruffles not wearing the correct outfit when he enters the arena.
- Fixed Burn the Bridge vfx going to the wrong bridge.
- Removed Raddick from the random pool.
- Fixed an issue with Ghast's description having two different cooldown values.
- Fixed Shroomer not splitting with the correct health and damage %.