Rise and shine, it's update week! That means we've got all the news to give to you ahead of our patch. We've got some to share today and a lot to share tomorrow, so let's get right into it.
Following up from the statement last week and the mention that there would be news of it today, we've got some details about the upcoming Mayhem changes for you! In essence the gameplay of Mayhem will stay the same, but we're changing the reward and participation structure of the mode. So what's different?
- There will no longer be a Deluxe Ruby entry Mayhem option
- The regular Mayhem will now cost 750 Gold and have better rewards than the previous Gold Mayhems
- The rewards will be a mid-point between the Gold and Ruby Mayhems
- The Free Try will continue to not have a Glory requirement
- Mayhems will be once a week and last for 3 days
Here's an example of what this looks like at the moment - We're still experimenting, however, so note that this can change in the future. Note that these dates will be inaccurate due to this screenshot being from an in development build.
We'll love to hear your feedback on this new Mayhem structure, so let us know what you think on our Discord, Reddit, Stomt and Steam Forums!
Dwarf Stream with a special Community Guest!
That's right, Masters, we have another Developer Stream happening tomorrow! That Sprite will be there with all the details on our upcoming patch, but he's not alone this time... Special Guest truteo, AKA BOB will be there to discuss the changes and give his take on the balance adjustments we're making. It'll be on Tuesday, November 27th at 18:00 UTC on our Twitch Channel with Q&A extending to truteo as well! Make sure you're there! And speaking of Balance Changes...
We've got some changes coming to cards! We obviously can't reveal all of them at the moment - you'll need to tune in tomorrow to get all of them, but here's three buffs we're making to some cards to start off:
- Ghost Turret will have its health increased from 250 to 325
- Styxi will have his Depression time reduced from 10 seconds to 6
- Arcane Bolt will have its health threshold increased from 400 to 500, and its Stun increased from 7 seconds to 9